July 10, 2009

Air Asia stewardess are damn hot

Well, this week was a little bit extraordinary.
There were some personal milestones achieved:

1. The first time:

a) stepped onto the Miri soil
b) went onto flight alone in Air Asia (usually with the family, taking MAS or C-130)
c) a long distance trip in less than 24 hrs (KL-Miri 725am, Miri-KL 8.45pm)
d) my trip was damn boring since I'm alone


The moment I arrived in Miri, the Labuan blues suddenly came into mind.

How I really missed Labuan right now.heh.

43 annotation(s):

anep said...

pekro yg gatai,muahahah

^^ aneezqudyne ^^ said...

gatai no.report kat along.

Mohd Syafiq Rashid said...

mane de gatai2
xbaek
haha

Farhan Iqbal said...

labuan bes!
agak cool, tp hot as if 2x tronoh...
hahaha..

Mohd Najmie said...

fak aku ingat ade gamba ke

Mohd Syafiq Rashid said...

aku balik hari jd xde gmbr
haha

Anonymous said...

It was rather interesting for me to read that article. Thank you for it. I like such themes and everything that is connected to this matter. I definitely want to read more on that blog soon.

Anonymous said...

By the way, buy Wifi jammer to disable all secret transmitters in your room or at work.

Anonymous said...

good evening fellas. I'm really into shoes and I have been digging allowing for regarding that singular model. The prices for the sneakers were around 350 pounds on every page. But finally I base this locate selling them as a remedy for half price. I really like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy these. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

hi everyone. I'm really into shoes and I had been looking for that meticulous make. The prices as regards the boots are approximately 210 bucks on every page. But finally I found this locate selling them for the benefit of half price. I really love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy those. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

hi there ppl. I'm really into shoes and I was looking for the sake of that meticulous model. The prices as regards the boots were about 210 dollars on every site. But definitively I found this area selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably order them. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

Hello There. I discovered your weblog using msn.

This is a very neatly written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and
come back to read more of your useful information.
Thanks for the post. I will certainly comeback.
Stop by my blog ; christian louboutin boots

Anonymous said...

Quality articles or reviews is the key to invite the people to go to see the site, that's what this web page is providing.
Take a look at my blog - cheap throwback jerseys

Anonymous said...

It's enormous that you are getting thoughts from this post as well as from our argument made here.
Feel free to visit my weblog www.ebubble.co.uk

Anonymous said...

I almost never leave a response, but i did a few searching
and wound up here "Air Asia stewardess are damn hot".
And I do have a couple of questions for you if you usually do not mind.
Could it be simply me or does it give the impression like some of these comments
come across as if they are written by brain dead visitors?
:-P And, if you are writing on other places, I would like
to follow everything new you have to post. Could
you make a list of every one of your social pages like your linkedin profile,
Facebook page or twitter feed?
my site :: michael kors bag

Anonymous said...

hey there thepekrotimes.blogspot.com owner found your site via Google but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have found site which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your site http://mass-backlinks.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my blog. Hope this helps :) They offer best services to increase website traffic at this website http://mass-backlinks.com

Anonymous said...

I've been surfing online greater than 3 hours as of late, yet I never found any attention-grabbing article like yours. It's beautiful price
sufficient for me. Personally, if all site owners and
bloggers made just right content material as you probably did, the web will be a lot more helpful than
ever before.

My web site - ロレックスレプリカ

Anonymous said...

Your method of telling everything in this piece of writing is genuinely good,
all be capable of simply know it, Thanks a lot.

Also visit my site :: ロレックスレプリカ

Anonymous said...

Hello are using Wordpress for your site platform?
I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started and create my own.
Do you need any coding knowledge to make your own blog?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

My weblog - ロレックスレプリカ

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on プラダ アウトレット.
Regards

Also visit my web site ... プラダ トートバッグ

Anonymous said...

Today, I went to the beachfront with my kids. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said
"You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She put the shell
to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside
and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is entirely off topic but I had to tell someone!


Here is my blog post 激安プラダ バッグ

Anonymous said...

I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own weblog and was wondering what all is required to get set up? I'm assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny?
I'm not very web smart so I'm not 100% positive. Any recommendations or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Look into my weblog; www.christianlouboutinoutletshop2013.com

Anonymous said...

Great article! That is the type of information that
should be shared around the internet. Disgrace on the seek
engines for not positioning this submit upper!

Come on over and seek advice from my web site . Thank you =)

my web site: christianlouboutinoutletshopx.com

Anonymous said...

This is really attention-grabbing, You are an overly professional
blogger. I have joined your feed and stay up for in the hunt for more of your fantastic post.
Also, I have shared your website in my social networks

Feel free to visit my web page - レイバン

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Awesome article dude! Thank you, However
I am encountering troubles with your RSS. I don't understand the reason why I can't join it.
Is there anybody getting similar RSS problems? Anyone who knows the
solution can you kindly respond? Thanks!!

My blog post; オークリー サングラス

Anonymous said...

In stand-up humor there is a trade-off for every one.
Not be hesitant to help make an offer on the family that grabs personal curiosity.
Substantial is now lugging the LV initialed or monogrammed multicolor handbags.
Louis vuitton handbags are the most desired bag through women forever.
http://www.google.cz/search?sclient=psy-ab&site=&q=www.
louiswuiton.com&btnK=&hl=cs&sa=X&nfpr=1&spell=

Feel free to surf to my page; ルイヴィトン バッグ

Anonymous said...

これは通常のファッションのエッセ
ンスを取ってただ
のハイストリートに良い見て
いないでしょう極端な
スタイルを下に調色すること
によって非常に簡単に行うことが
できます

Feel free to surf to my blog miumiu 財布

Anonymous said...

Additionally large-sized bag includes an baggage label developing a locksmith.
They are generally acknowledged on sky ships and runabouts.
And all this weight would full amount of up to the load to the smooth shoulder of a woman.

Texas Longhorns school jackets for pets are also possible. http:
//www.thestreetgallery.com/art-forum/profile.php?
mode=viewprofile&u=62131

Anonymous said...

あなたft滞在で体温度それに凍結だ場合でも、外。Ugg ブートがあります受信その評判間、男の子と女性。Ugg のタスマニア
限定 ブーツは 正確 を使用して これ 品揃え。 ブランド 履物 取得 成人男性 先 で 生活 と 援助 保つ 彼ら つま先 連続。そんなに加え、病気
アウトドア、あなた tootsies で永続化 本物 温度。 あなた 可能性があります 完全に も 購入 その上、ショップ UGG を販売している スニーカー。 私は
今でも 覚えて 多く 本当にハード 時間。 サンダルの プログラム です 作成
シープスキンのと 来る で クリーム、黒と茶色。

My homepage :: ugg ブーツ

Anonymous said...

It boasts a high-resolution multi-touch several
inch screen along with a wide viewing slope. You can resist
change, but only temporarily. Does the activity call additional traction, more ventilation, more insulation or higher
support? Between I-J, one can see colors even with often the
naked eye. http://nipple.casualfan.com/index.php/member/117119

Anonymous said...

In its cheap price, it defies the expectation of
looking or feeling low price. So you have a custom nike Dunk SB
and so a new survey for it. Towards major changes, beat it
down to become smaller manageable things. Nike has the Nike Zoom Advanced, very nice black-jack shoe with all some features Nike
has to present. http://www.wikidordrecht.nl/index.php/Gebruiker:
MadisonSt

my blog post air max shoes

Anonymous said...

Wow, this piece of writing is fastidious, my sister is
analyzing these things, thus I am going to let know her.


Also visit my web page :: Replica Rolex Watches

Anonymous said...

Change becomes entertainment and exciting, and
you learn that will help actually welcome so it. But immediately after prolonged
season period, it's rather into every portion. Would it be deemed one particular coincidence? On the other hand, they can go some other in order to enjoy themselves. http://www.sssmep.cz/new/wiki/index.php/Uživatel:FaithBees

Anonymous said...

My brother suggested I might like this website.

He was totally right. This post truly made my day. You can
not imagine simply how much time I had spent for this information!

Thanks!

Also visit my web blog トリーバーチ

Anonymous said...

I do trust all of the concepts you've offered on your post. They are very convincing and can definitely work. Still, the posts are too brief for beginners. May just you please extend them a little from subsequent time? Thanks for the post.

Review my weblog: モンスタービーツ studio

Anonymous said...

Appreciate this post. Will try it out.

Check out my site クリスチャンルブタン

Anonymous said...

When someone writes an article he/she retains the plan of a user in his/her brain that how
a user can be aware of it. Therefore that's why this article is amazing. Thanks!

my web blog: ミュウミュウ

Anonymous said...

I am genuinely glad to glance at this weblog
posts which contains tons of valuable data, thanks for providing such data.



Have a look at my blog post ... コーチ 財布

Anonymous said...

Hi there to all, how is all, I think every one is getting more from
this web site, and your views are fastidious in
support of new users.

Here is my webpage :: http://www.forumnr.cz/blog/15051/add-comment/

Anonymous said...

Hey very cool site!! Guy .. Excellent .. Wonderful .. I'll bookmark your website and take the feeds also? I'm happy to find numerous useful info right here in the publish,
we need work out more strategies on this regard, thanks for sharing.
. . . . .

Here is my web blog: http://www.wikifinance.ru

Anonymous said...

Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to mention that I've truly loved browsing your blog posts. In any case I will be subscribing for your rss feed and I hope you write once more very soon!

Visit my weblog クリスチャンルブタン 販売

Anonymous said...

Do you have a spam issue on this site; I also am a blogger, and I was wanting to know your situation; we
have created some nice procedures and we are looking to trade strategies with other folks, why not shoot me
an e-mail if interested.

Feel free to visit my web page - エアジョーダンスニーカー

Anonymous said...

To get isn't it the online world that offers firms of replica Gucci the anonymity to conceal behind? Accept is as true or not, results of a fascinating t-shirts can perform thousand things. The little sun dress Lady Bag displayed one top take on and a flap closure. Made wristbands are less expensive than debossed and embossed wrist bands. http://podcstsrv.knes.ucalgary.ca/groups/newwiki1/wiki/a5181/A_New_Trend_Of_Fake_Gucci_Handbags_Within_Modern_Society.html